Are you passionate about delivering marketing campaigns with real added value? Do you want to play a key part in driving our growth?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey.
This role supports the Head of Marketing and is an opportunity to own the end to end project planning, delivery and measurement of a variety of marketing initiatives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Creating, owning and executing a variety of marketing plans to meet business targets, in accordance with agreed strategy and budget
· Collaborating with both internal stakeholders and agency partners to build and deliver the most effective and engaging marketing activities and campaigns
· Defining clear measurements for success, track, monitor and report on past and current campaigns through google analytics and other measurement mechanisms
· Ensure all processes and procedures are documented and followed to ensure quality output of all materials, campaigns and programmes across all elements of the marketing mix.
· Ensure that all marketing activities comply with FCA regulatory requirements
Specific areas the role will focus on are:
· Heavily involved in setting and implementing the digital strategy: including website, email and social media
· Working closely with our PR consultant to roll out the PR programme across national and trade press
· Working on a bespoke basis with our key asset management and adviser clients to deliver marketing requirements – working closely with sales to deliver
· Supporting other areas of marketing as and when required
The candidate will need to have:
· Excellent time management
· Have experience of taking full ownership of the project planning and execution of financial services marketing campaigns, with little day-to-day supervision
· Thrive on managing projects with exceptional organisational and analytical skills, an eye for detail and a talent for solving problems
· Be very comfortable with using all marketing communications channels including digital practices
· Enjoy building trusted internal stakeholder and external agency relationships as a collaborative communicator and team player
· Have a passion for innovation and making continual improvements
· Familiarity with CRM and database management e.g. Salesforce.com and the ability to write content is a desirable
We're a small team of just over 30 people, so you'll also need to be able to build close relationships quickly with your colleagues.
About Square Mile
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions.
What to do now
This is a great opportunity to work hard, have fun and be well rewarded for your efforts. If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Stephanie Bone with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently rated by 0 people