We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join a small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the Head of Operations in the day-to-day operational management of the business. The candidate will need to have:
• Excellent time management
• The ability to work in an organised and efficient way
• Strong attention to detail
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Client Reporting: Assisting in the operational aspects of the client reporting process.
2. Portfolio Management: The administration of investment portfolios on administration platforms and internal system.
3. Management Accounts: Assisting in the production of the weekly and month end accounts.
4. Compliance: Supporting the Head of Operations in ensuring overall regulatory compliance.
5. Systems: Supporting systems development initiatives.
6. Day-to-day support of the Operations team.
We're a small team of just over 30 people, so you'll also need to be able to build close relationships quickly with your colleagues.
About Square Mile
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions.
What to do now
This is a great opportunity to work hard, have fun and be well rewarded for your efforts. If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Lisa Juniper with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently rated by 0 people