We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey. The role
The role is to manage the regulatory and operational aspects of the Managed Portfolio Service and the oversight of and relationships with operating platforms. To ensure consistency of service provided to adviser firms, and therefore investors, and to provide quality control in all aspects of the service provided. What about you?
• Have a number of years of experience on platforms and discretionary portfolio management
• Be IT literate
• Be accurate
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have a good command of English
It would be an added bonus if you have a working knowledge of OEIC administration and ACDs.Duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversight of the Managed Portfolio Service to ensure accuracy and consistency and appropriate record keeping.
• Developing relationships with and knowledge of platform providers.
• Storage and updating of platform knowledge including detailed how to guides and differences between platforms.
• Being a primary platform user.
• Managing access to platforms for internal staff and monitoring password security and login issues.
• Checking of portfolios across platforms.
• Knowledge and understanding of internal Portfolio Management System and assisting in the development of efficiencies through this system.
• Knowledge and understanding of regulatory aspects of dealing in relation to platforms including ensuring platforms are reporting to investors/clients in regard to regulatory responsibilities.
• Conducting due diligence of platforms and reporting any concerns to the Compliance Officer.
• Ensuring investors have access to the most preferential terms available for funds via platforms
We're a small team of people, so you'll also need to be able to build close relationships quickly with your colleagues. About Square Mile
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions. What to do now
If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Lisa Juniper with your CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently rated by 0 people