We have an exciting new opportunity for a Team Assistant to join a small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey. The role
This role will support the Commercial team (Sales & Marketing) in the provision of service to existing clients and the development of new business opportunities. To ensure the team’s diaries are managed to enable them to fulfil their roles in delivering on specified key initiatives, working to a schedule of activity and following the appropriate processes.Duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing the diaries of the Distribution and Marketing team
• Developing relationships with and knowledge of platform providers.
• Booking travel for the Distribution Team.
• Managing expenses.
• Managing the Investment Committee process.
• Producing the agendas, supporting material and subsequent minutes for the Sales and the Client Meeting as well as pitch meetings upon request.
• Provide support to the Head of Marketing and assisting with ad-hoc projects.
• Assisting with the set up and recording of virtual meetings and events
• Producing MI reports where needed.
• Providing general administrative support for mailings and business development activities.
• Providing additional support to other areas as required.
We're a small team of people, so you'll also need to be able to build close relationships quickly with your colleagues. What about you?
• Be proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook About Square Mile
• Be organised and efficient
• Have the ability to multi-task
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions. What to do now
If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Sophie Martin with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently rated by 0 people