We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join a small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey. The role
The role will support the Graphic Designer on the day-to-day artworking of marketing communications across Square Mile, including client reporting documents, video, presentations and literature. This role will be on a contract to permanent basis.Role overview
• Supporting the Graphic Designer in the production and ongoing maintenance of client reporting documents; ensuring that information is accurate and up to date.
• The right candidate will need to be happy working to templates - working in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Powerpoint.
• Proofing of documentation will be required to make sure there are no spelling and grammatical errors and the layout is correct.
• Supporting the Graphic Designer in the production process including effective version control, transferring files successfully to our agency and clients and liaising with the printer where applicable.
• Ensuring style guidelines and correct processes are followed.
• Over time there may be scope to work with the Graphic Designer on redesigning other company literature and reporting documentation.
We're a small team of people, so you'll also need to be able to build close relationships quickly with your colleagues. What about you?
• Be an ambitious junior or trainee designer with a willingness to learn About Square Mile
• Be creative, curious and collaborative
• Have strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
• Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Be competent on Mac and comfortable working in MS Office
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects are desirable, but not essential
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions. What to do now
If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Stephanie Bone with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently rated by 0 people