We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Quantitative Research Analyst to join our small and dynamic business based in the City of London. The role
The purpose of the role is to support the Quantitative Research team in their role of assisting numerous departments within the firm.Role overview
The role will involve working closely with members of the Quantitative Research team, as well as the wider business, with the following:
• Daily Mifid updates. What about you?
• Assisting the Research team in their monitoring of funds.
• The production of Consultancy reports and quarterly client reports.
• The production and checking of Factsheets.
• Assisting the Investment Management team in the monitoring of client portfolios.
• Undertaking passive fund research.
• Updating client portfolios to reflect trades taking place.
• Assisting with streamlining and automation of the current processes in place.
This is an entry level position; therefore, the candidate will not be expected to have any industry experience. The following attributes are desirable:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines. About Square Mile
• Great attention to detail.
• Organised with an ability to cope with numerous tasks and deadlines.
• Strong IT skills and the willingness to learn new systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Programming skills are not necessary, but are desirable.
• A mathematical degree is not required; however, the candidate will have to be confident around numbers.
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnership with regulated professional financial services firms. We help advisers to develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make the decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions. What to do now
If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Jade Mison with your CV: email@example.com
Currently rated by 0 people